Are you tired of spending countless hours managing your backers' orders, payments, and shipping information after your crowdfunding campaign ends? Do you want to boost sales and keep your backers happy with a smooth and hassle-free experience? Look no further than PledgeBox.
With PledgeBox's powerful features, you can simplify your reward and orders management, prepare for shipping effortlessly, and generate more revenue after your campaign has ended.
- Streamline the shipping process by automating survey form emails to each backer with a unique link, making it simple and convenient for backers to provide their addresses and product choices.
- Easily create, filter, and modify pledges and rewards with just a few clicks, ensuring you stay organized and productive.
- Access detailed analytics and information about your backers and pledges to make informed decisions about project delivery.
- Keep backers informed with auto-reminder emails and tracking information notifications.
- With PledgeBox, you can save time, boost sales, and ensure a seamless experience for your backers. Say goodbye to tedious excel sheets and endless emails, and say hello to a more efficient and successful crowdfunding campaign.
You may have these questions:
- Can I see a sample survey?
You can go through a demo of our survey setup here.
- Do I need to apply for PledgeBox pledge management service?
No, there is no application process. You can sign up once your campaign is approved by Kickstarter review.
Sign up for a PledgeBox account first, and then you can connect to your Kickstarter/Indiegogo project!
- After your campaign ends, your project settings will be imported into the PledgeBox system. PledgeBox will configure all rewards and add-ons for you. You can easily create variants (with automatic SKU generation), marketing questions, and add-ons.
- If you charged shipping during your campaign, those charges will be automatically imported as well. You can learn about different ways to charge for shipping and any additional purchases here. You can also adjust shipping rates on PledgeBox. If you did not charge shipping during your campaign, you can still do so on PledgeBox at a discounted rate compared to Kickstarter (2% cheaper).
- The final step before launching your survey is to review. We offer various review options to help you confirm that everything is set up the way you want, including a checklist, submitting a review request, previewing surveys from a backer's perspective, and sending a smoke test. All of these are optional.
- Be sure to bookmark our Creator Help Center, where you can find helpful articles on project setup, backer management and communication, fulfillment, and more. " How do I send survey with PledgeBox?" is a great reference that provides step-by-step instructions for setting up your project on PledgeBox.
Add-ons are extra products that backers can purchase in the survey. They are a great source to generate additional sales activity. As long as they are well-suited and meet the product's use cases, backers who have already purchased rewards will be the potential customer group most willing to upgrade their user experience by buying add-ons.
Add-ons are also a way to provide more variety, such as setting up an add-on as Air Freight/ Faster Shipping option to provide additional services to eager backers. They can also be offered to no reward level backers or access to pledge manager level backers, providing an opportunity to purchase for a group of potential customers who are interested in your project but may have trouble making a decision.
If you want to offer add-ons at different prices and/or charge different shipping fees for different pledge levels (e.g., no reward level, access to pledge manager reward level), you can easily duplicate add-ons and set different shipping fees, and offer them to different pledge levels of backers. To learn more about PledgeBox's shipping options, click here.